Saturday, December 1, 2012

Paperclip Christmas Garland


Hello Everyone!

I apologize for my November absence...life got super busy and I had no time to blog.
I miss you guys...so I'm baaaaaaackkk!

This morning my youngest son was sitting at the counter making a paperclip necklace.
As I was watching him this concept clicked in my brain..
Why not make a Christmas Garland???

So I did :)


I had a brand new box of Paperclips from the Dollar Store.  I grabbed all the Reds and Greens and starting the Garland making process.


I will admit this is super easy..but it was really fun and relaxing.
Almost done!


  
Voila!  There you have it.  An inexpensive, yet festive Garland!

Here are some idea's I came up with to do with this Garland...
After securing it (with either string, or hooks, whatever you choose)

Hang Ornaments from it
Hang Stockings from it
         Leave it as is cause it's so cute

Or
Make a super long one and wrap it around your Christmas Tree!  You can also hang your Ornaments off of the Garland once it's on the tree!

That's my favorite idea.  
And what we plan to do with ours.

Have a great day everyone!!!

9 comments:

  1. You always have such fun ideas! And so simple!

    Noreen
    http://craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noreen! It is SO simple..but that's why I love it :) Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. I am just stopping by to say hi. Josh set his alarm for 5am on a Sunday!!! He is asleep and I am up, go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. judi poker online

    Permainan poker online adalah permainan yang banyak sekali di gemari banyak orang di seluruh dunia , maka dari itu tunggu apa lagi ayo bergabung bersama kami sekarang juga dan  raih bonus yang kami berikan di setiap harinya dan menangkan puluhan juta rupiah bersama kami dengan mudah , kami tunggu ya bosku :) (M)

    ReplyDelete
  5. domino qiuqiu
    Seiring dengan perkembangan teknologi yang semakin canggih, penyebaran informasi ke seluruh dunia menjadi semakin cepat. Salah satu informasi yang paling ditunggu oleh setiap orang di seluruh dunia adalah berita sepakbola.m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indulge in the rich and velvety allure of chocolate truffle in Dammam, where each bite unveils a symphony of decadent flavors. These exquisite treats reflect the city's penchant for luxurious desserts, making every moment a delightful celebration of sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fly Ash Texas is a fine powder residue generated from coal combustion, widely used in construction materials. In Texas, it plays a crucial role in sustainable infrastructure development, offering environmental benefits and enhancing concrete performance.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Welcome back! Life's twists and turns are understandable. 🔄✨ Recharge and reclaim your creative space with the support of the best fit-out companies in Dubai—Smart Renovation!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.