Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Survey Printable

Howdy!

So today I was thinking of all the fun things I could do for my hubby for Father's Day.
I jumped on Pinterest for a little while and noticed that a ton of peeps are making "Father's Day Surveys".
A list of sentences that your Little's fill out the blanks.

So I decided to make my own!

Here it is....



OMG, let me tell you this was so much fun for me to make and have my youngest son fill out. I was laughing so hard!

For instance...
My Dad is_______years old...
My son said "60!"

Yeah, my husband will love that lol!  
 (He is 35yrs old)

but some of the answers were just super sweet too 
For instance...
I love my Dad because____________
My son said "he's nice and always makes me feel better"
Awwww!

So I encourage you to do this with your Little's....you never know what will come out of their mouths...

For instance...
My Dad likes to wear....
My son said "Hats! and drink beer!"
Hmmm...hats and beer, good combo lol! My hubby rarely drinks so that caught me off guard LOL!

If you want to print mine out here is the LINK
Or
Go make one yourself, it's a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.