Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog Award



Emily over at Insanity Rules presented me with a Blog Award this morning!

Yay!!!
Thank you Emily!!

Here's what she had to say about muah....

"Nicole from Crafty Soccer mom is a great lady! I totally love her blog and seriously people you should see what this lady can do with duct tape. I'm pretty sure there's not anything that she couldn't make out of duct tape. Nicole inspires me to try making stuff with things I normally wouldn't even consider."

Awwww...totally made my day.
That and this large cup of joe that I'm currently chugging LOL


What a fun thing to wake up to :) 

So go check out Emily over at Insanity Rules, and read about the other bloggers that were awarded with this award as well.  It's always fun to be introduced to new bloggers.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.