Thursday, March 8, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Dots


I saw these on Pinterest yesterday and thought..."Ugh, why didn't I think of that???!!"

SO easy...SO nutritious...SO yummy!

I love stuff like this!


Here's what you do...
Line a cookie sheet with Wax Paper
Take some yogurt, pour it in a baggie or piping bag. 
And pipe little dots on the cookie sheet.
Plop the tray in the freezer for about an hour.
Done!
Enjoy!
Jump up and down cause your kids love you and think you're the coolest!


Kid Tested...Mother approved!


This is what I picture he's thinking..
"Really Mom..more pics!? Can't I eat in peace??"

SO...what are you waiting for? 
Go make some Frozen Yogurt Dots!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.