Thursday, February 16, 2012

More Duct Tape Weave Bracelets

Memba this from last week?


The Duct Tape Woven Bracelet I made my oldest son...

Well I've been busy making more!  


That last one is doing it's job..it's camo and it's totally blending in LOL


The top one I used some Tie Dye Tape, the third one has some Butterfly Tape, and the last one has Hello Kitty Tape...


The top one I used some Paint Splash Tape, and the third one has the Purple Tie Dye tape in it.



Pretty Cool eh?
Clearly I love making these LOL..and I plan on adding them to my shop soon.

These pics aren't very good I'm sorry...
I feel like this is one of those things that I can say looks better in person :)

Any who, I just wanted to share what I've been up to...
Have a great day!

2 comments:

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.