Monday, August 29, 2011

I was featured

Hey Guys!
Yesterday I was contacted by Amanda from Fun Family Crafts asking me to join and submit my Monster Popsicle Snuggies :)


How exciting!  I had never heard of Fun Family Crafts before and boy was I excited when I went over to visit, there are so many neat submissions to look through. 

Go check them out HERE and take a look at my Monster Popsicle Snuggies and all the other good stuff posted by talented crafters, you'll love it I promise!

Also...


She took a liking to my Button Tree Art :) Thank you for the shout out!!

Go check her blog out, it is super fun, and she won't disappoint!
She has fabulous Linky Parties and makes lots of neat stuff :)

Alright Ladies & Gents, that's all for today.  Have a fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.