Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Duct Tape Creations

Fun With Duct Tape


Here are some things I've made out of Duct Tape..I'm sure by now, most of you know how much I Adore Duct Tape!! 

We're talking serious love affair here folks :)

Ok..here's some stuff I've made, this is just a small little look into my Duct Tape world:

Wallets

Batman

Oregon State Beavers

U of O Ducks

Elmo

Magnetic Bookmarks




 Tote Bags

A HUGE bag, a request from a friend



Duct Tape & Pillow Case Totes

Duct Tape Rose Pen



Bibs



Lanyards


Duct Tape Art

Marilyn Monroe
All tape on a canvas

Bob Marley
All Duct Tape on a canvas

Hair Bows

This is just a sample..I literally have about 400 different bows in a basket..maybe more :)
I sell them on my website Designs By Nicole

Baseball Bracelet


Those are just a few items that I have made using Duct Tape :)

Can you see why I enjoy it so much?? 

Thanks for checking out my photo's, have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. love everything you are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. this stuff is very creative! I can't believe you made all of this stuff! you are such an artist! i love it all!!!!!! <3 (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make the duct tape makeup bag? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a tutorial for the Duct tape Baseball bracelet? My daughter is starting Tball this year and I would love to make one for her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have one on my blog yet, but I would be more than happy to do tutorial for you and post it on my blog :) It's a fun bracelet, and since it's duct tape, it's also waterproof!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.