Monday, June 6, 2011

Slipper Socks

I'm going to show you an easy, fun and super cheap way to make your own Slipper Socks!

You will need:
A pair of socks
 Puff Paints

I got this 3 Pack of Socks at the Dollar Tree (I love a good deal!)

Puff Paints from Michaels (use their 40% off coupons)

To make your Slipper Socks, all you have to do is paint Swirls, Dots, Hearts, or whatever your little heart desires on the bottom of the sock....Yep that's it, easy peasy! 

It will take a few hours to dry and then you can enjoy your new Slipper Socks :)

This would be a fun craft for Slumber Parties, or Birthday Parties.  Also a great gift to give to that special someone that's easy, fun and inexpensive! 

And...Fun for all ages :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.