Friday, June 3, 2011

Homemade Bubble Solution

Supplies you will need:
Dish soap 1/2 cup
Water 1 1/2 cup
Sugar 2 tsp

And you can throw in a cute little helper too...one that really wants to be in the picture..like bad :)
Mix all your ingredients together..gently folks...and then take your "helper" outside and enjoy!
Going....
Going...
GONE!
 Whewww..that was a lot of work...my helper seems to be exhausted from all that bubble blowing lol :)  
And you will never guess what happened next......
Yup..epic fail..the helper spilled the entire batch of bubbles..I forgot to take a picture of the helper..he was totally soaked in bubble solution!  He swears it was an accident..hmmmm :)

Oh well at least it was cheap and easy to make!
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.